Client Success Specialist
Open positions in Rockville, Maryland
StarCompliance, a leading provider of compliance and regulatory software solutions that detect and mitigate potential employee conflicts of interest, is searching for a Client Success Specialist. The person in this role delivers 1st line application support and world class customer service, resolving issues and ensuring we meet our clients’ needs and expectations. The position requires a strong services aptitude, team contributor, and the capability to understand software applications and product workflows.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for inbound client telephone calls and emails.
- Document, track and report on client-specific issues, ultimately bringing them to resolution at 1st line, or by escalation to 2nd/3rd
- Conduct on-line client meetings and training sessions.
- Troubleshoot software functionality, defects, data issues and user problems.
- Reproduce defects for internal research and problem resolution.
- Communicate and collaborate with Technical Services and Relationship Management, to drive the resolution of issues and schedule enhancement requests by taking end-to-end ownership of tickets to ensure the best possible service for our clients.
- Work with Product Management to test new product features prior to new releases.
- Work with QA, as needed, to test new software and enhancements.
Mandatory Skills, Knowledge or Experience
- 1 year in a customer facing role, preferably with a software or financial services company, however will select and train the right university graduate.
- Positive attitude with excellent telephone communication and listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to understand and drive client issues to resolution.
- Fast learner who is eager to develop and grow new skills quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; experience of helpdesk or CRM systems an advantage.
- Familiarity with software applications and product workflows; prior experience of application support or financial software systems is beneficial.
- Highly structured, organized and attentive to detail.
- Ability to work in collaborative environment with both local and remote team members.
- Ability to work effectively with clients of varying skill levels and proficiencies.
- Skills may be transferable from a role which includes client facing responsibilities.