Business Process Technical Configurations Specialist
OPEN POSITIONS IN YORK, ENGLAND
Business Process Technical Configuration Specialists works within the Professional Services (PS) team alongside Project Managers, Business Analysts, and other Configuration Analysts, while also collaborating with software engineers and other technical team members.
Mainly responsible for the creation of in application business forms enabling our clients to manage the declaration of compliance related issues. The configuration is managed within a C# environment using custom builders enabling configuration of the application.In addition to the creation of the C# / HTML code the configuration specialist will be required to document the creation of the workflow, ensuring all client requirements are achieved while offering appropriate guidance to match the requirements against available functionality.
- Identify client-defined configuration requirements
- Working with clients and Business Analysts to assist in identifying workflow specifications.
- Configure C# based code to create bespoke in application electronic forms
- Testing of Business Process workflows
- Updating and amending existing Business Processes
- Working as part of a team to ensure internal processes are efficient and robust
- Identify and escalate potential roadblocks / issues and work with Account Managers and Team Leaders for resolution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills working with clients and internal technical staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience working with colleagues in a different time zone.
- Ability to work in collaborative environment with both local and remote team members.
- Ability to work effectively with clients of varying skill levels and proficiencies.
- Ability to achieve objectives on time.
- Financial services experience
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Visual Studio
- Knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio