Application Support Developer
OPEN POSITIONS IN YORK, ENGLAND
- Provide third line support through analysing internal/client issues and resolving issues quickly.
- Aiding in the creation of software patches for existing versions of the application.
- Opportunities to work on improving performance and security of the application
- Working as part of a team including mentoring of more junior colleagues.
- Deputise for team lead during absence.
- Creating and maintaining data feeds for the import of external data to the application.
- Creating bespoke tools and powershell scripts to aid development processes
Mandatory Skills, Knowledge or Experience
- Commercial experience of enterprise software development/support.
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to problem-solve independently
- Experience implementing and supporting multi-tier web applications on a Microsoft technology platform (SQL Server and IIS).
- Experience of:
- Microsoft .NET framework
- Good MS SQL Server and TSQL knowledge
- NET MVC
- Object Oriented Programming and Design
Transferable Skills, Knowledge OR Experience
- Financial services experience beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience in developing SSIS packages
- Experience of
Intergrity and Ethics
- All StarCompliance employees are expected to commit to a high standard of personal integrity and carry out their responsibilities in an ethical manner.