Senior Software Developer
Open positions in York, England
StarCompliance, a global leader in financial compliance software solutions, needs developers for its growing, in-house software development team
StarCompliance is located on the University of York Science Park on the University of York campus. We develop enterprise-grade, web-based software solutions. We have clients in more than 50 countries and more than half a million end users. Star was founded in 1999, but in the era of Big Data, increasing global regulation, and the rise of Software-as-a-Service firms (SaaS), the company is growing by leaps and bounds and is looking for creative, motivated software developers to fill its expanding ranks.
Duties and responsibilities
- A proven track record developing large-scale, enterprise-level applications in a commercial environment
- Experience implementing and supporting multi-tier web applications on a Microsoft technology platform (SQL Server and IIS)
- You should be experienced with Object Oriented Programming and Design
- You should be able to design, implement, and deliver high quality software solutions
- You must have excellent communication skills and be a team player
- You must have experience working with brownfield / greenfield development projects.
- Unit testing/dependency injection
- Agile frameworks, e.g. Scrum or Kanban
- Financial services experience
To apply, or for more information on this chance to get in with a fast-growing company in a fast-growing sector, contact Gary Chamberlain, Technical Project Manager at StarCompliance, by phone at +44 (0) 1904 236243, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit StarCompliance on the web at starcompliance.com.