Senior Software Developer
Open positions in York, England
Duties and responsibilities
- 4+ years’ commercial experience of enterprise software development.
- Experience implementing and supporting multi-tier web applications on a Microsoft technology platform (SQL Server and IIS).
- Microsoft .NET framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server Development
- An ORM solution (nHibernate would be a significant advantage)
- Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Experience of working with Brownfield / Greenfield development projects.
- Able to design, implement and deliver high quality software solutions.
- HTML / Razor views / CSS
- Unit testing/dependency injection
- Financial services experience beneficial, but not essential.
If you are wishing to be part of a growing, innovative, performing team then please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information attaching your CV.