Senior Client Success Specialist
Open positions in Rockville, MD
- Serve as the primary point of contact for inbound client telephone calls and emails.
- Document, track and report on client-specific issues, ultimately bringing them to resolution at 1st line, or by escalation to 2nd/3rd
- Conduct on-line client meetings and training sessions.
- Troubleshoot software functionality, defects, data issues and user problems.
- Reproduce defects for internal research and problem resolution.
- Communicate and collaborate with Technical Services and Relationship Management, to drive the resolution of issues and schedule enhancement requests by taking end-to-end ownership of tickets to ensure the best possible service for our clients.
- Work with Product Management to test new product features prior to new releases.
- Work with QA, as needed, to test new software and enhancements.
Mandatory Skills, Knowledge or Experience
- Bachelor's degree or similar is preferred.
- 3+ year in a customer facing role, preferably with a software or financial services company.
- Positive attitude with excellent telephone communication and listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to understand and drive client issues to resolution.
- Fast learner who is eager to develop and grow new skills quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; experience of helpdesk or CRM systems an advantage.
- Familiarity with software applications and product workflows; prior experience of application support or financial software systems is beneficial.
- Highly structured, organized and attentive to detail.
- Ability to work in collaborative environment with both local and remote team members.
- Ability to work effectively with clients of varying skill levels and proficiencies.
- Ability to achieve objectives on time.
- Ability to manage client expectations.
- Demonstrates customer service ethics and core values
- Fully document all ticket interactions and author Knowledge Base articles/solutions
- Act as product liaison between support and product development teams
- Communicate functional product and solution expertise to internal and external client.
- Knowledge of AGILE or LEAN methodologies is a plus.
- Skills may be transferable from a role which includes client facing responsibilities.
Integrity and Ethics
- All StarCompliance employees are expected to commit to a high standard of personal integrity and carry out their responsibilities in an ethical manner.