The Sales Manager is responsible for managing various sales functions in the organization. It is a player-coach role and they are responsible for educating prospective clients and staff on the products, conducting initial product demonstrations and proof of concepts, managing and ensuring completion of technical deliverables including Request for Proposals. The Sales Manager is responsible for forecasting and pipeline management for his team. The Sales Manager is a leader on all sales related activities. Communicating accurate, concise, and clear information in both verbal and written formats is essential. Strong new business acumen is imperative.
- Responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Lead and provide guidance that enhances performance of direct reports in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
- Ensure profitability of our company’s activities and drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure that all staff are maintaining and utilizing all systems required to effectively perform their jobs including but not limited to Salesforce, JIRA, Loopio, Expensify, etc.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data to help better understand the efficiency of our business and people
- Represent the company at events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Serve in a player/coach role in the Sales Engineering function.
- Manage sales to EMEA, possibly extend into APAC
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Experience selling into global markets (EMEA preferred)
- Experience working in fast-paced, multi-client relationships, aligned with company growth
- Experience in Challenger sales, Gap selling / Value-based selling / Sales MEDDIC
- Demonstrated success and resilience, ability to sharing Star’s culture
- Preferred experience with Compliance & Financial sectors
- Sales team coaching experience
- College or University Degree
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases, and information systems (Salesforce, etc.)
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques (KPI, data analytics)
- Extremely good presentation skills
Integrity and Ethics
All StarCompliance employees are expected to commit to a high standard of personal integrity and carry out their responsibilities in an ethical manner.
StarCompliance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees