Professional Services Business Analyst
- Identify client-defined configuration requirements
- Create, maintain and manage implementation project plans
- Assist client firms with the initial roll-out of the application firm-wide
- Provide initial client training and implementation support
- Facilitate user feedback sessions to identify problem areas and clarify feature requests
- Identify and escalate potential roadblocks/issues and work with Account Management for resolution.
- Transition clients to customer support for ongoing support and on-demand assistance
- Assist quality assurance with software testing and prioritize incidents for resolution
- Provide input to internal processes for managing the development priorities and product roadmap
- Manage client and stakeholder expectations throughout the product lifecycle
- Assist customer support in the event of staff absence
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills working with clients and internal technical staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- Experience defining, implementing or supporting software in financial services industry preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills to document project requirements and track milestones
- Excellent attention to detail and process-driven methodologies
- Proactive approach to leading a team, managing a project, and problem resolution
- Previous experience working with colleagues in a different time zone preferred.
- Knowledge of code of ethics regulations and compliance risks ideal but not required.
- Minimum 5 years as a business analyst or implementation consultant in software or information services
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or a related degree