Junior Software Developer
Open positions in York, England
- To participate with a team in the design, development, testing and deployment of a large sized software product under the supervision of experienced Software Developers.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents to create a strong technical design.
- Implement the software design to coding standards in a team environment.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit tests.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
Mandatory Skills, Knowledge or Experience
- Excellent Degree Qualification and Academic Record
- C or C#.NET
- Good communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technical skills
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure
- A wide range of interests and a sense of humor
transferable skills, knowledge or experience
- C#.Net within a commercial environment
- Visual Studio
- MVC .Net
- SQL Server 2008/2012
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server Team System
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Object Oriented Design and Development
Integrity and Ethics
- All StarCompliance employees are expected to commit to a high standard of personal integrity and carry out their responsibilities in an ethical manner