Client Services Specialist
OPEN POSITIONS IN ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND
- Serve as the primary point of contact for inbound client telephone calls and emails.
- Document, track and report on client-specific issues, ultimately bringing them to resolution at 1st line, or by escalation to 2nd/3rd
- Conduct on-line client meetings and training sessions.
- Troubleshoot software functionality, defects, data issues and user problems.
- Reproduce defects for internal research and problem resolution.
- Communicate and collaborate with Technical Services and Relationship Management, to drive the resolution of issues and schedule enhancement requests by taking end-to-end ownership of tickets to ensure the best possible service for our clients.
- Work with Product Management to test new product features prior to new releases.
- Work with QA, as needed, to test new software and enhancements
Desired Skills and Experience
- Positive attitude with excellent telephone communication and listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to understand and drive client issues to resolution.
- Fast learner who is eager to develop and grow new skills quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; experience of helpdesk or CRM systems an advantage.
- Familiarity with software applications and product workflows; prior experience of application support or financial software systems is beneficial.
- Highly structured, organized and attentive to detail.
- Ability to work in collaborative environment with both local and remote team members.
- Ability to work effectively with clients of varying skill levels and proficiencies.
- Ability to achieve objectives on time.
- University degree.
- 1 year in a customer facing role, preferably with a software or financial services company, however will select and train the right university graduate.
If you are wishing to be part of a growing, innovative, performing team then please email email@example.com for more information attaching your CV.