StarCompliance, a leading provider of compliance and regulatory software solutions that detect and mitigate potential employee conflicts of interest, is searching for a Client Services Specialist in York, UK or Rockville, MD. The person in this role delivers 1st line application support and world class customer service, resolving issues and ensuring we meet our clients’ needs and expectations.
Who Are You
- A self-starter who is not only obsessed with client service, but thinks outside of the box, excels at creative problem solving, and is comfortable taking on projects that you have potentially never done before!
- You must be relationship oriented and put a high value on client service.
- You have worked in financial services or fintech, or have experience with providing B2B client support
- You are a people-person - empathetic, self-aware, low ego, and extremely positive - and are comfortable working in a small collaborative team.
- You are a fast learner who is eager to develop and grow new skills quickly.
- You are passionate and proficient in both written and spoken communications and understand how your role plays an integral part in company growth and client retention.
- Troubleshoot financial services software functionality, defects, data issues and user problems.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for inbound client support inquiries.
- Document, track and report on client-specific issues, ultimately bringing them to resolution at 1st line, or by escalation to 2nd/3rd line.
- Conduct on-line client meetings for triaging and resolving client issues.
- Communicate and collaborate with other internal teams to drive the resolution of issues by taking end-to-end ownership of tickets to ensure the best possible service for our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar work experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience leading comprehensive client services initiatives.
- Experience within the compliance industry is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; experience of helpdesk or CRM systems an advantage.
- Ability to work effectively with clients of varying skill levels and proficiencies.
- Ability to manage client expectations.
Integrity and Ethics
All StarCompliance employees are expected to commit to a high standard of personal integrity and carry out their responsibilities in an ethical manner.