StarCompliance is a leading provider of compliance and regulatory software for the financial services industry. As a privately owned company in business for 11 years, we understand the ever-changing regulatory and political issues that affect your day-to-day operations. And we develop solutions that can help.
Regulatory Compliance Software
Developed in conjunction with legal experts specializing in SEC, FINRA and FCA regulations, StarCompliance software helps manage, prevent, detect, report, enforce and resolve employee conflicts of interest-all in a single application.
Senior Sales Executive
StarCompliance, the leading provider of regulatory compliance software for financial services organizations, is searching for a Senior Sales Executive in New York, Boston and London.
StarCompliance is a leading provider of compliance and regulatory solutions for the financial services industry. The software, which was developed in conjunction with legal experts specializing in SEC, FINRA and FCA regulations, provides Clients with an integrated and streamlined compliance process for managing, preventing, detecting, reporting, enforcing, and resolving employee conflicts and risk surveillance activities through a single application.
The Senior Sales Executive will focus on developing relationships with decision makers at large, diversified financial organizations in an assigned territory. Primary responsibilities include:
- Identifying new opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Lead generation and qualification.
- Employing strategic and consultative selling techniques.
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding or the regulatory compliance landscape.
- Owning and executing the RFI/RFP process.
- Working effectively with the Solutions (pre-sales) team who provide product and Market expertise.
- 5 + years experience selling enterprise software applications into the financial services industry.
- Track record of lead generation and ability to close.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong understand of capital markets.
- Consultative approach along with a deep understanding of the technology.
- Strong team player and with ability to act independently.
To apply for this position, please send us a resume and let us know how you can make a positive impact at StarCompliance.
Looking for a fun, dynamic environment where creativity is rewarded and hard work is valued? A company with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages?
StarCompliance, a market leader for over 10 years, is always looking for fresh talent-people with strong problem solving skills and a creative edge.
Think you have what it takes? Check out open positions below or send us your resume.
- Senior Sales Executive -
New York | London